IN HOUSE SERVICES
A dinghy assistance service will help you tie up to to the mooring buoys and provides 3 or 4 temporary lines to position the boat. The lines are then exchanged with the ones of the boat owner.
When the guests leave their boat for a long term journey, a dinghy service is provided the day of departure and return.
The marina’s office is open from tuesday to saturday from 8 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The marina provides :
- 24h/24h security
- Drinkable water at the dinghy dock.
- Showers and toilets (men and women separated)
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers
- Gaz tanks fill up
- Local for sorted trash (service reserved to the guests who have their boat in the marina)
- Internet : 3G Claro modem renting – wifi in the restaurant
- Rental of 3 rooms with A/C and 2 rooms (2 superposed beds) with fan
- Open air restaurant and bar
- Bottom scrapping material selling : antifouling, paint, primer, paintbrushes….Several brands of antifouling are offered to you: HEMPEL (red, blue, black), JOTUN (red, black), SIGMA (red, brown, bleu, black), INTERNATIONAL (red)
- Worshop with vise on workbench, 110 and 220 volts sockets, water,rinsing container (tools not provided)
- Possibility of hikes in the forest.
- Mail/parcel deliveries :
– by regular mail : our mailbox is in Panama City (El Dorado), the mail arrives there if it weights less than 2 kgs and dimensions are less than 12cm x 12cm x 20cm. Otherwise we will receive a notice in our mailbox and have to get the mail in the El Dorado mail office.
– by DHL, FEDEX or UPS : these companies do not deliver to the marina. You will have to give them a local phone number they can call at the mail arrival, they will then give you an appointment to go get it. These companies have an office in each town, ask them to send the mail in your prefered destination (Colon free zone, Panama City…). Plan to be there when the mail arrives, after 3 or 4 days you will have to pay storage fees. Ask them to mention on the parcels “for boat in transit” plus your names and the boats name.Please find below our mail address and phone numbers.
Panamarina, Apartado 0819-05751, Republica de Panamá.
tel: + 507 60058879/60065449
– by Airbox : we can provide our Miami Airbox (which will arrange transfer to Panama Airbox office). Airbox express, airplane service for small parcels and Airbox economico marine cargo service for bigger or heavier parcels. Cost is calculated by weight.No Custom fees for value of merchandise below 100$.Custom fees of 1$ per 100$ of declared value of merchandise.Website to follow your parcel : www.airbox.com.paTo get information/online quotation : firstname.lastname@example.org